Sunday, March 17, 2013

you are exactly that.



You are beautifully confusing.

Not in a, "that painting is gorgeous, but it shouldnt be because it's just a whole bunch of splatters on a page" kind of way, but in a, "this fire on the mountain is surreal...its destroys everything and yet the destruction is mesmerizing" kind of way.

And I find that everyone is like this. Beautifully confusing, I mean.

She is sunshine when its snowing, and hes the only person clad in black in a colorful parade.
She's a lamppost in the middle of nowhere.
He's the only word written on a page and shes not quite sure who she is. Shes like a butterfly turned back into a caterpillar.

But being this complicated, yet amazing mess of emotions and feeling is exactly what makes you, well, you.

Thanks for that, by the way.

For being you.

Because without you, nothing would be the same.








6 comments:

  1. "And I find that everyone is like this. Beautifully confusing, I mean."

    Stealing this. Kinda really loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were talking about me when you said this...
    "But being this complicated, yet amazing mess of emotions and feeling is exactly what makes you, well, you."
    Stolen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of "beautifully confusing". This was really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Shes like a butterfly turned back into a caterpillar." LOVE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. I think we all want to be beautifully confusing somehow

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i want to go say thanks to everyone who changed my life. this was good!

    ReplyDelete