Sunday, April 28, 2013

Not one thought about you.






This feeling is...elating.

I've been wading in the warm water for so long. My hands have pruned and my mind is cloudy from the steam that rises up off the water.

My mind clears for just a few seconds as a soft breeze passes over my head, and I know I have to get out. I need the cleansing feeling of change. I climb out of the water, although my body tries to stay in the comfort and warmth, and I stand over the lake. I stare into its ripples, and without too much thought, I jump. My body seizes up from the cold and as my head goes under, my senses clear.

For the first time in a long time, my mind is without the influence of you.






1 comment:

  1. "For the first time in a long time, my mind is without the influence of you." stolen

    ReplyDelete